Sound byte of Mr. Khera was arranged on AAJ Tak

Patanjali products has stirred other brands so much so that FMGC ITC has introduced a localised drink named Kinnu that will target Punjab, Delhi, Chandigarh, and other UP regions. However, it should be noted that Patanjali products already have a strong hold in these areas and ITC cannot take this lightly. Shiv Khera also voiced his opinion stating: although Indian market is huge and there’s innumerable chances to grow, companies should equally take care of their competitors. Only 25% of juice companies are organised while the rest 75% are localised. In the 25%, 55% is taken over by Dabur Real and 30% by Pepsi. So ITC has to play courteously to overtake Patanjali and win a spot.

http://aajtak.intoday.in/story/itc-launches-localised-juice-products-to-take-on-patanjali-and-others-1-869912.html

Keynote Speeches

Play Video
Preview Video

Watch now & make your next conference memorable.

Watch all our videos on Youtube

Articles by Mr. Shiv Khera

BigDebate AwaazAdda

WATCH MR. SHIV KHERA

Play Video

Mr. Shiv Khera inspires and encourages people, making them realize their true potential.

Book Mr. Shiv Khera for Keynote Address

Follow Mr. Shiv Khera:

CLIENT TESTIMONIALS

It's been a life changing experience for me.

Life changing experience

Read all testimonials