Whether we realize or not, we all do speak in public. Some do it effectively, while others only wish that they could.
All through history, whether in business, political or religious leaders, they all have risen to the top because of their ability to speak in public and make powerful presentations. Public speaking and presentation skills could be the deciding factors in your career/business growth. Some of the most defining moments in history took place because of the ability to speak in public.
Effective public speaking could be a game-changer in life. In other words, it could be a life changer in your personal and professional world.
Qualified Learning Systems delivers very stimulating Public Speaking Courses. Mr. Shiv Khera’s customised Presentation Skills Training sessions throw a light on the importance of public speaking in corporate world. He demonstrates how Public speaking skills are essential to leadership qualities.
The greatest leaders in the world were also the greatest communicators. People only want to follow the leaders who can communicate effectively and inspire them
1. It builds high self esteem. When a person is able to speak in public effectively, their self worth and self confidence goes up. Overcoming the fear of speaking in public is a great achievement and becomes a tremendous self esteem booster.
2. Your ability to communicate one on one goes up. Confidence gained through public speaking makes one on one communication a lot easier. Hence, it impacts relationships.
3. Helps you gain credibility and recognition.
4. You are perceived as an expert.
5. You can leverage your position through the power of platform.
6. It gives you the ability to inspire, influence and get results.
7. It opens up growth opportunities in every area of your life.
8. It sharpens your mind – helps you be more prepared to think on your feet.
9. It gives you a competitive advantage over others.
Visual - the speaker is the biggest visual
Vocal - its not what we say, how we say
Verbal - strength of content.
Group size would be approximately 15 people for personalized, intense one-on-one interaction. Sessions would be recorded for instant feedback.
"This communication skill training program helped me boost my self-confidence in Public Speaking. It helped me to make a long presentation very effectively without any paper help."
M.S.Rao, Director, Ministry of Environment & ForestsRead More.....
Upon completion, participants shall be able to make powerful speeches and presentations.
* Early Bird benefit:- For investment received 12 days prior to the program
|Mumbai||15 - 16 May 2017||Hilton Mumbai International Airport, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri East||Register Now|
|Chennai||3 - 4 July 2017||Hotel Radisson Blu, ST Thomas Mount||Register Now|
|Bengaluru||18 - 19 September 2017||ITC Windsor Golf Course Rd.||Register Now|
|Delhi||04 - 05 December 2017||Radisson Blu||Register Now|